There are many reasons for getting a mold inspection performed in your home:
- You've spotted mold spores and are worries there is more mold where you can't see it.
- You want to sell your home, or you just moved into a new home.
- You or someone in your family has been sneezing, coughing, or wheezing more than normal, especially when they come home.
- Your basement recently flooded, or your home has roof damage that has allowed moisture to come into your home.
- Mold inspection is an important process of owning a home, whether you can actually see the mold or not. Having mold growing in your home is not only detrimental to the value of your home but can severely affect your health, or your children's health.
At Mold Busters LLC, we're CMI-Certified, which means we've proven our mold inspections to be of the highest accuracy and quality.
When a mold inspector visits your home, they will take a variety of quick tests to ensure the mold problem is accurately accessed. Your home will be inspected for moisture levels, and, if needed, samples can be taken of the mold to identify what the cause or source could be. We will never enter your home without your permission, and we always strive to do our testing in an appropriate, but quick manner. We want to solve your mold problems and then leave your home to you and your family.
If you suspect you have mold, or would just like to have a routine mold inspection made, contact Mold Busters LLC at (302) 339 - 2204.